Get Your Free Restaurant IP Guide
If you own, or are thinking about opening up a restaurant, bar, or cafe, you are well aware of the number of pitfalls and challenges associated with achieving success in the industry. One thing you may not be aware of is how to effectively protect your intellectual property. It is one asset that you do not want to leave exposed!
Download your free copy of my Guide To Intellectual Property For Restaurants, Bars, and Cafes.
In this FREE guide, written by a registered patent attorney, you will learn things like:
- How to choose a strong name for your business.
- How to protect that name so others don’t use it.
- How to design and protect your logo.
- How to navigate through the trademark process.
- Whether or not you can patent a recipe.
- How to properly utilize trade secrets to protect your business.
- Common copyright pitfalls in the industry.
- AND MUCH MORE!
How To Get Your Free Download:
All you need to do to receive your FREE guide is to fill out your name and email below. You will then receive an email asking you to confirm your subscription. If you don’t see that email, make sure to check your spam folder as well! Once you confirm, I will be sending you an email with your free guide shortly after that.
Call for a Free Consultation
Anastasios G. Garbis
Registered Patent Attorney
I am a registered patent attorney and spend my time consulting entrepreneurs on how to protect their businesses through the use of different forms of intellectual property. My experiences through my time as an attorney and involvement in various business ventures in the restaurant and hospitality industry have helped me relate to the needs of small businesses and entrepreneurs.
- J.D., The John Marshall Law School; Chicago.
- L.L.M., International Business & Trade Law, The John Marshall Law School; Chicago.
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, University of Illinois Champaign-Urbana
- State of Illinois
- United States Patent & Trademark Office
- Hellenic Bar Association of Illinois
- National Association of Patent Practitioners
- Illinois State Bar Association